Recent content by kuub

  1. K

    CCL Freshman Scores?

    Does anyone know the score of the Rita soph game on friday?
  2. K

    Thursday Night Games This Week

    I don't follow the Storm. I used to live in Chicago and went to Rita and continue to be a big fan. I try to follow the teams online, but I haven't been able to see the Freshmen play yet this year. :(
  3. K

    Thursday Night Games This Week

    anyone know where i can watch this ?
  4. K

    Mt. Carmel v St. Rita Notes

    Does anyone know how long Brown is supposed to be out ?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  2. 02 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting West Virginia, Florida State & others making early impression with 4-star PG Kenyon St. Louis
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma floods the Cotton Bowl with blue-chippers and flip targets for Red River Rivalry game