Recent content by lakeboy73

  1. L

    Thoughts on realignment

    OOOHHHH...Thank you for clearing that up. I thought this was the proposal the NCHSAA had. I definitely want Maiden in our conference even though I am a Bandys fan.
  2. L

    Thoughts on realignment

    I never post on here. I just normally read. I was really hoping North Lincoln would replace West Caldwell in the SD7 and we would have the 4 Catawba County Schools with the 4 Lincoln County Schools. Then I saw Fred T Foard dropping to 2A so thought that might be added. I see that probably won't...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps become law
  2. 02 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  3. 03 On3 Football Heisman officials see no good options if the 24-team playoff wipes out December's window
  4. 04 On3 Football Danny White puts Happy Hour at Neyland Stadium into effect for remainder of season
  5. 05 On3 Football 2026 ACC Championship Polymarket odds updated after Week 4