Recent content by LCLadyKat

  1. L

    Dish and WLKY are still not showing games

    For those of us that watch channel 32 out of Lville on dish it is still out. I am beyond pissed. Thank you for your suggestions above but the apps ask for a provider, which is dish and it is denied. Tried antennas. Finally using cbs access and chromecast, which is working half the time. I will...
  2. L

    Dish and WLKY are still not showing games

    Not sure. Their app works on iPad but not unless you have their cbs access.
  3. L

    Game blocked on dish

    Download wlky app and you can watch on your phone or iPad. Go online to wlky.com hook up your tv and computer by HD cable. Better than nothing. I have tried HD antennas and none of them work.
  4. L

    Game blocked on dish

  5. L

    Aaron Torres: An oral history of 2009-10 Kentucky

    Best article that I've read in years. #WeAreUK
  6. L

    Twins, selfish or NOT (decluttering)

    Re: Twins, selfish or Not I'm like Coach Cal, I will take our guards over any team. How quick people forget that they took us to the final game last year. Enough of this clutter, support our team and our players. Go CATS!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Georgia vs. Alabama: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Beckham Black, CJ Rosser headline Saturday’s top performers at USA Basketball minicamp
  5. 05 On3 Football Ryan Coleman-Williams heads to locker room after injury in 1st half of Georgia vs. Alabama, cleared to return