Recent content by Lea_rivals379917

  1. L

    Mitchell Not Coming to UK

    School has been started for a week not sure of timeframe to enroll, but it has to be getting close.
  2. L

    Pope’s refusal to hire a GM should be reversed by the new AD immediately

    I agree, it's like everything else these days.
  3. L

    Pope’s refusal to hire a GM should be reversed by the new AD immediately

    I think Pope relies too much on Mark Fox for advice, obviously I don't know this, but I have though it for a long time.
  4. L

    Rob Wright has left Lexington

    Listen to him talk, I just cant' see him relating to these inter city kids, hell i'm a 81 year old white man and I can't stand to listen to him.
  5. L

    Brett Decker Jr

    I'm really surprised by this, honestly thought he would go to ul.
  6. L

    ***National Championship Thread***

    yeah at least he's playing unlike some of ours who would't play if they had a hang nail,
  7. L

    ***National Championship Thread***

    Nothing basketball about this game only way uconn can win and refs are letting them get away with it
  8. L

    Stop with the "I want this coach"

    I think people are underestimating how important this ad hire is, if they go in house we're screwed. They are keeping everything awful quite, and I think that's a bad sign.
  9. L

    I love Jack Givens but he's wrong

    He also said the money won't be anywhere near what it was this year,
  10. L

    Iowa State On Now-I Sort of Recall Us Looking This Good

    How long has it been since we've had a start like that against anyone.
  11. L

    If We're Honest - We Looked This Way Last Year

    The eye opening part of that is the only 2 non double digit loss seasons are his first two at BYU when he was playing with mostly someone else's players.
  12. L

    THERE MUST BE A CHANGE!

    I'm afraid anyone thinking he will step down or get fired are going to be really disappointed.
  13. L

    ***** KENTUCKY @ VANDY GAME THREAD *****

    A big part of coaching is having your team prepared and ready to play, motivation is a big part of that.
  14. L

    Jordan Burks picks a new school

    I think it was more Barnhart than Pope.
  15. L

    Watching Gameday UCONN is definitely a BB

    That is one of many problems i have with him, he constantly lets the other team dictate the tempo.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football SEC, power conferences release statements after Protect College Sports Act passes Senate vote
  5. 05 On3 Football NCAA president Charlie Baker releases statement after Protect College Sports Act advances out of Senate vote