Teams
Teams
Fan Sites
Forums
Shows
College
College Football News
College Football Player Rankings
College Football Schedule
College Football Scores
College Football Rankings
College Football Playoff
College Basketball News
Women's Sports
NIL
NIL News
NIL Valuation
NIL Deals
Sports Business
Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal News
NCAA Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal Rankings
Transfer Portal Team Rankings
Recruiting
Football Recruiting
Basketball Recruiting
Database
Team Rankings
Player Rankings
Industry Comparison
Commitments
Recruiting Prediction Machine
High School
High School News
Schools
Rankings
Scores
Draft
NFL Draft
NFL Draft News
Draft By Stars
College Draft History
NBA Draft
NBA Draft News
Pro
NFL
NASCAR
NBA
Sports Predictions
About
About
On3 App
Advertise
Press
FAQ
Contact
Log in
Register
Toggle sidebar
Teams
Live
CFB Scores
TV Schedule
HSFB Scores
Team Recruiting Rankings
NIL Valuations
Search
Current visitors
New profile posts
Toggle sidebar
Menu
Install the app
Install
UCLA vs. Oregon: Live updates, stats & game chat
The Matt Rhule decision that sends the wrong message about this Nebraska team
After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
Nico Iamaleava not on field for UCLA to start 2nd half vs. Oregon, Ty Diffenbach enters
Oklahoma State is buzzing with top 2027 and 2028 recruits who can envision playing for Eric Morris and the Cowboys
Recent content by lionJC
Members
lionJC
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Greg should get a standing O tonight for win number 100
Your last paragraph is full of HATE! Go look in the mirror
lionJC
Post #7
Sep 25, 2026
Forum:
Rutgers Football
Very disappointing Adidas clothing
Not I
lionJC
Post #44
Sep 23, 2026
Forum:
The McAndrew Board
Baked Beans vs Other Beans.
I like black beans
lionJC
Post #22
Sep 17, 2026
Forum:
The McAndrew Board
Anybody else watching the podcast with Lubrano
You must watch this podcast
lionJC
Post #20
Sep 14, 2026
Forum:
The McAndrew Board
Rutgers
Bob, I don't disagree with you. I think you are right on. I'm sure it would crush a lot of fans. Ask me if I care? I DON'T!
lionJC
Post #90
Sep 9, 2026
Forum:
The McAndrew Board
Extending your lifespan
You know that you are a sick puppy, lol.
lionJC
Post #3
Sep 9, 2026
Forum:
The McAndrew Board
Rutgers
Rutgers will give Schiano another 10 years to rebuild this program. Did I say 10 years?
lionJC
Post #88
Sep 9, 2026
Forum:
The McAndrew Board
What we learned from cupcake weekend
You came up with another winner. How do you do that?
lionJC
Post #16
Sep 6, 2026
Forum:
The McAndrew Board
What we learned from cupcake weekend
Bob, do you always coordinate your Muffin weekends with The Penn State colors of blue and white? I see your Muffin was 🔵 and your latte was 🤍.
lionJC
Post #14
Sep 6, 2026
Forum:
The McAndrew Board
Rutgers
I agree
lionJC
Post #36
Sep 4, 2026
Forum:
The McAndrew Board
First game, Labor Day weekend. How is attendance affected?
You are not pretty More of a dog!
lionJC
Post #70
Sep 1, 2026
Forum:
The McAndrew Board
It’s August 1st. 35 days until PSU’s first game of the 2026 season.
Yes, I do.know how it works around here
lionJC
Post #124
Aug 30, 2026
Forum:
The McAndrew Board
It’s August 1st. 35 days until PSU’s first game of the 2026 season.
Yo u poor thing!
lionJC
Post #122
Aug 30, 2026
Forum:
The McAndrew Board
PSU guys cut in NFL
Back to Hell?
lionJC
Post #12
Aug 28, 2026
Forum:
The McAndrew Board
Butter or Margarine?
Sorry to burst your bubbles or balls guys but I prefer cream cheese.
lionJC
Post #43
Aug 27, 2026
Forum:
The McAndrew Board
×
Disable Video Player
On3
Latest
01
UCLA vs. Oregon: Live updates, stats & game chat
02
On3 Football
The Matt Rhule decision that sends the wrong message about this Nebraska team
03
On3 Football
After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
04
On3 Football
Nico Iamaleava not on field for UCLA to start 2nd half vs. Oregon, Ty Diffenbach enters
05
Rivals Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State is buzzing with top 2027 and 2028 recruits who can envision playing for Eric Morris and the Cowboys
Members
lionJC
Top
Bottom