Recent content by LionsAndBears

  1. LionsAndBears

    Shabbat Shalom. Anyone ever been bit by a dog?....

    3 times. The first, I deserved because I was teasing my dog Mike. The other two I didn't deserve...chihuahuas! They are the devil!
  2. LionsAndBears

    There are now roughly 30.4 million unmarried American men between the ages of 20 and 39

    Early 50s here. The 20 somethings at my job are all hooking up, shacking up and having kids. Many are just doing it without getting married, at least for awhile. Traditionalist here. Went through a lot of a-- in college but prefer having a woman that sticks around than a woman for the night.
  3. LionsAndBears

    Official ‘26 PSU - Northwestern game thread

    Our WRs are getting open. This isn't on them.
  4. LionsAndBears

    Official ‘26 PSU - Northwestern game thread

    I don't know if I can watch this.
  5. LionsAndBears

    Official ‘26 PSU - Northwestern game thread

    I'm confused. NW got a sideline warning earlier but we get 5 yrds?
  6. LionsAndBears

    Official ‘26 PSU - Northwestern game thread

    I should have gone to work tonight.
  7. LionsAndBears

    Official ‘26 PSU - Northwestern game thread

    Becht is panicking.
  8. LionsAndBears

    Official ‘26 PSU - Northwestern game thread

    Becht ran into that.
  9. LionsAndBears

    Official ‘26 PSU - Northwestern game thread

    Very poor assignment discipline by our front 7.
  10. LionsAndBears

    Official ‘26 PSU - Northwestern game thread

    Gotta bring more bodies to the LOS. There are too many holes right now.
  11. LionsAndBears

    Official ‘26 PSU - Northwestern game thread

    Thar was absolutely a block in the back.
  12. LionsAndBears

    Official ‘26 PSU - Northwestern game thread

    No chance if we can't stop the run. This is sad.
  13. LionsAndBears

    Official ‘26 PSU - Northwestern game thread

    We might be better off with Hansen tonight. He seems to be reading the blocks a lot better right now.
  14. LionsAndBears

    Official ‘26 PSU - Northwestern game thread

    We weathered the storm.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  2. 02 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  3. 03 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Buckeyes set a high bar for No. 1 running back: 'I can see myself fitting in at Ohio State'
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-Star PG Nasir Anderson details UNC, Providence & Virginia visits; Discusses what's next in his recruitment