Recent content by lockray

  1. L

    THERE'S A NEW FACE IN SCOTLAND

    Why would Bailey run the spread off. if he couldn't throw the ball.
  2. L

    It's official, Richmond Coach has resigned

    River Bluff is not a 5A school
  3. L

    It's official, Richmond Coach has resigned

    You have been Bald and mixed up the hole time 10 years is alot to get mixed up .
  4. L

    I would like to know what is ahead with the Cyber Signal Attack

    It will be over aug. 2017
  5. L

    College Football Coach looking to transition into HS

    Try South Carolina I think the teaching rules are differnt
  6. L

    I would like to know what is ahead with the Cyber Signal Attack

    You said it not me I just obseved it
  7. L

    Mountain teams...

    There are no good losses I don't care what the score was.
  8. L

    College Football Coach looking to transition into HS

    There are plenty of opening in NC
  9. L

    I would like to know what is ahead with the Cyber Signal Attack

    I think that Scotland didn't look at no film on Cape Fear they were clearly understmated
  10. L

    And so the mass exodus to 3A begins...

    you got that right
  11. L

    And so the mass exodus to 3A begins...

    I think that the NCHSAA is doing all the moving to keep the 8 team championship , so they want have to add a new classifacation like 5 A cause some schools have over 3,000 students.
  12. L

    And so the mass exodus to 3A begins...

    If they were LeeCo. the NCHSAA would listen , they bucked the SEC and got out . All I can say keep appealing it,soon or later they will hear you.
  13. L

    And so the mass exodus to 3A begins...

    they still need 13
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Arizona State leads for a few coveted recruits -- and Sun Devils have momentum with more blue-chippers
  5. 05 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each SEC football team after Week 5