Recent content by Logangsp

  1. L

    What I saw in the spring game

    What was the setup as far as #1 off vs #2 def and vice versa? I didn't watch the whole thing but he looked fine to me....especially if it was against the 1's
  2. L

    Half the Big 12 is in 2017 football top 25

    My lord you are a blowhard. No idea what you are talking about either....funny
  3. L

    Was in your neck of the woods yesterday

    It appears the president of assholistan has spoken. Pennsylvania. The home of the most miserable slobs on the planet. Congratulations
  4. L

    WVU Media College to narrate Trump's first 100 Days in office from Appalachian point of view

    I did read it. She is a Muslim immigrant that is going to be narrating the first 100 days of (insert whoever you want here) from an Appalachian point of view? I'm sure this will be legit. I'm sure she is an intelligent woman but....SMH
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps become law
  2. 02 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  3. 03 On3 Football Heisman officials see no good options if the 24-team playoff wipes out December's window
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 Big 12 Championship Polymarket odds entering Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Touted 2028 quarterback Knox Kiffin locks in SEC visit plans