Recent content by LowerLevel

  1. L

    In Will Stein We Trust!

    Where’s Mitch when you need him 😉?
  2. L

    AD J Batt hires GM

    There was also this hire, but I didn’t see much talk on it: https://ukathletics.com/news/2026/09/08/palumbo/
  3. L

    1 LSU and Florida Ticket for Sale - Aisle Seat

    1 UK Football Ticket - **Aisle Seat** Section 203, Row 10 Text me at 251-389-9402 Priced lower than ticket master LSU $125 Florida $75
  4. L

    Fayette County Schools

    https://www.wkyt.com/2026/08/19/investigation-superintendent-intended-intimidate-state-rep-with-fabricated-legal-threats/
  5. L

    Shut the WNBA down after today’s episode

    Would you be good with enes kanter doing same foul to Sophie?
  6. L

    Open Practice Today

    Trent Noah just dunked from the free throw line!
  7. L

    Kerr Kriisa arrested by FBI

    Nobody had this on their bingo card https://www.wkyt.com/2026/07/06/former-uk-guard-kerr-kriisa-accused-operating-22-million-online-scam-indictment-says/?utm_source=taboola&utm_medium=organicclicks&tbref=hp
  8. L

    Old timers from RR

    Delete
  9. L

    TV Buying Advice...

    I don’t think you can disable it permanently. It will pop up on screen all the time, then basically you have to point remote away from tv to make it stop.
  10. L

    TV Buying Advice...

    I have one of those with the “wand”. I absolutely hate it 😁!
  11. L

    Any UFC fans here ? - big card tonight

    Sign up now for 8.99 just for this month.
  12. L

    Finally

    Dumpster fire keeps growing.
  13. L

    Finally

    He’s going to try and steal more of our tax money before he walks. This guy is a first class clown show: In a statement to LEX News Tuesday, Demetrus Liggins said that he has not resigned and remains in the position of superintendent of Fayette County Schools. "I have not resigned. I remain...
  14. L

    Finally

    https://www.wkyt.com/2026/06/09/fayette-county-superintendent-demetrus-liggins-submits-resignation/?fbclid=IwVERFWASVi8lleHRuA2FlbQIxMQBzcnRjBmFwcF9pZAo2NjI4NTY4Mzc5AAEeExu8eT1ZE0GpO9IaVzk3aVwq8B3blXxiIYb1UEvg6SPZ0-Mipg03w7388-w_aem_FTyDuH8g6Rm_IcPU6U1rsA#mhphupqtnf9t1dcd75j70ac7k1tf1vq5t Now...
  15. L

    Old timers from RR

    Remember that guy LowerLevelSeatA posting nonstop about how bad Fayette County Public Schools were? Man did he turn out to be right 😉. It’s a dumpster fire.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Arkansas booster John Tyson on difference from Cody Campbell: 'He's got oil, I've got chickens'
  5. 05 On3 Football David Braun on Big Ten not receiving same respect as SEC in AP Poll: 'Check the receipts'