Recent content by Loyalheel

  1. Loyalheel

    NY Yankees

    I think it is safe to pencil in: Lombard - SS Jones - Center or RF Bellinger - LF Rice - Should be the everyday 1st baseman or DH Judge - RF or DH Volpe - most likely opening day 2nd baseman Wells - behind the plate. Others - Garcia, Rosario & Caballero
  2. Loyalheel

    NY Yankees

    Truthfully our chances for 28 were essentially ended when Judge got hurt.
  3. Loyalheel

    NY Yankees

    I would run out this lineup next year. Bellinger - LF Jones - CF Judge - RF Rice / Garcia - 1B the other can DH Volpe - 2B Lombard - SS TBD - 3B - unless you think Garcia could potential play there. He played mostly 2B - SS Wells - C
  4. Loyalheel

    NY Yankees

    I would have left Max in to drill the next batter up after Mesa stood there and posed like that at the plate. Cocky *** group for sure.
  5. Loyalheel

    NY Yankees

    I was a little surprised when they slide Volpe over to third after they pinch hit Jazz.
  6. Loyalheel

    NY Yankees

    Yankees season in a nutshell when in almost every big spot last night we ended up with either Jazz or Grisham at the plate. That should be the last time we see those 2 in pinstripes. Yanks pitching in this series was good enough to be playing again today with a 2 -1 lead but the bats have been...
  7. Loyalheel

    NY Yankees

    Jazz's attempt to turn that double play was one of the dumbest decisions I have ever seen in my 50 years of watching baseball. I don't care if we go on to win the World Series I wouldn't play Jazz or Grisham another second in Pinstripes.
  8. Loyalheel

    NY Yankees

    That was a terrible decision to send Rice however as a whole I thought the Yankees were to conservative. I thought there were several balls hit over the outfielders heads that ended up being singles that should have been doubles and early on we didn't push things on trying to steal bases.
  9. Loyalheel

    NY Yankees

    I would play Spencer in center and either play Rosario, Caballero or Ramos in right before playing Grisham.
  10. Loyalheel

    NY Yankees

    With the current core of homegrown talent of Schillter, Lombard, Volpe, Lombard & Rice it gives me a little deja vu from the late 90's / early 2000's
  11. Loyalheel

    NY Yankees

    *** kicking
  12. Loyalheel

    NY Yankees

    Lombard is a baller and that was a bomb
  13. Loyalheel

    NY Yankees

    We were never going to catch the Rays anyway so securing the wildcard series at home was what we needed to do and have done. Now just get everything lined up to win that series and then get a shot at the Rays.
  14. Loyalheel

    NY Yankees

    As mentioned earlier it was pretty neat to see Jones, Dominguez, Lombard and Volpe all Yankee farm system guys out there last night. My dream would be for Volpe to take over at 2nd and he and Lombard man the middle for the next 10 years. I would just assume let Jazz go. I think the team as a...
  15. Loyalheel

    NY Yankees

    Hard to believe that Lombard is the first and only Yank to hit a Grand Slam this year.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets
  5. 05 On3 Football Kalen DeBoer confirms Ryan Coleman-Williams suffered head injury vs. Georgia