Recent content by lunstra11

  1. L

    FWIW, Lars Anderson Just Doubled Down on Mickey Joseph

    Whatever Lars...some right and some wrong. If that's 50/50...getting it right is just lucky. In any case, I really like Mickey and appreciate what he's done. I respect him, but why in the world would this be announced later this week rather than after the win over Rutgers?? That would have made...
  2. L

    final head coach post (for me)

    Yeah, I am 48-years old and my sons (21 and 19) don't really care at all about Nebraska football. I have watched every game since they were born...and while my sons would often start watching with me, they would get on their phones 5 minutes into it...and eventually get up and leave the room...
  3. L

    12 Team Playoff

    The only thing that would make this fair is to move to a 64-team tournament. Wait, no, that's been done and gets debated every year. On a serious note, I like this move...a 12-team playoff is way better than the current format. Think of 12 seeds beating up on 5 seeds...in College Football!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football Kirk Herbstreit eager to see how Florida fares as the 'hunted' after Ole Miss bludgeoning
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Playoff, Bowl Projections: ESPN releases updated predictions after Week 4