Recent content by Mac2526

  1. M

    Did I hear?

    Little late on this thread but... wasn't McCarthy going to BR? Perhaps I'm confusing him with someone else
  2. M

    Way to early Blue predictions?

    Topiary- heard that a lot of juniors will be playing in 2017, and 2018 will be year to watch out. Any truth?
  3. M

    Early thoughts on Southside teams

    Didn't hear about transfer RB. What year is he currently?
  4. M

    I Don't Like This . . .

    Burrell started at Marist, then transferred
  5. M

    I Don't Like This . . .

    Hear anything on rice football incoming class?
  6. M

    BROWN LEAVING MC

    I obviously don't know, but what are the benefits of doing this? He already has all of the exposure and offers. Maybe harder competition?
  7. M

    Top Teams for 2017?

    Nervous about that rice offense next year
  8. M

    Top CCL teams for 2017

    Rice guy here. Who's the soph QB? Maybe you mean jBean a jr?
  9. M

    Rice Fans

    What's word on hoops team?
  10. M

    Rice Fans

    How about the qb for the sophomores this past season? Went 18-0 freshman and sophomore years
  11. M

    Rice Losing to Fremd

    What size other than Marozas on the O-Line?
  12. M

    Rice Fans

    I agree. I know Sophs were very good, not sure about frosh. can't complain though, the coaches in fball, hoops, and baseball are doing great jobs.
  13. M

    Rice Fans

On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Wasserman’s College Football Top 10: Georgia soars to No. 1 after win at Alabama
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets
  5. 05 On3 Football Kalen DeBoer confirms Ryan Coleman-Williams suffered head injury vs. Georgia