Recent content by MacAttackTiger

  1. M

    Gonna leave this here....

    Dude are you serious with these block paragraphs? We have google, calm down. It’s unnecessary, nobody really cares about anyone else’s opinions, and you aren’t changing minds. Go mutter to yourself with Hannity on in the background if it makes you feel better. FFS.
  2. M

    Have we talked about Kirk Herbstreit today on Gameday?

    We flew straight over “I disagree” to “he’s faking it” and “hope his kids transfer”. This place sucks without football.
  3. M

    Washington Post article with recruiting tidbits

    That's called journalism for those who are so triggered. It's a good article. Not a puff piece from Tnet, but it asks actual, relevant, tough questions. Oh and it has named sources, who are beloved Clemson people. I love Dabo and I love Clemson, but it's fair to ask these things. You can...
  4. M

    Anybody listening to Board meeting called to discuss campus climate?

    Nobody has said that. Calm down dude. Also you’re part of the problem. It doesn’t go away bc you want to ignore it. Put your politics away for 5mins and act like a human being. Maybe be proud of Clemson students for standing up for something. Beats only giving a **** about video games and...
  5. M

    Trump is coming to the Natty!!!!

    It was in jest, sort of. GO Tigers!
  6. M

    Trump is coming to the Natty!!!!

    Always wanted to flip Dotard off in public. Perfect.
  7. M

    OT: shooting in VA beach

    Not being a jerk , but I don’t think that’s realistic at all. I mean , I would hope you would be right , but I think there is no chance of that happening. Anyway, agree to disagree , when’s kickoff ?
  8. M

    OT: shooting in VA beach

    Ok point taken, but those in power control the military, when they don’t, they aren’t in power anymore .
  9. M

    OT: shooting in VA beach

    When both sides had bayonets...
  10. M

    OT: shooting in VA beach

    I agree on an armed populous being a deterrent for foreign adversaries. I think that’s still the case on a lot of levels. People seemed to be talking about protecting themselves from our own government. Which I think is a different story.
  11. M

    OT: shooting in VA beach

    This thread predictably went off the cliff quickly, but just FYI , no matter how many guns you have, you are no match for the US Army. If they want your ****, they will take it and there’s nothing you can do about it. We rely on our institutions - and when they are undermined and faith is...
  12. M

    OT: shooting in VA beach

    This is a false equivalence , I know it’s a go-to argument, but it’s flimsy at best.
  13. M

    OT: Tax Refunds

    The now crazy/scary part is that Congress is more radical and marginal on both sides than 90% of this board.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  2. 02 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  3. 03 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  4. 04 On3 NFL Draft Mel Kiper Jr. updates his Top 10 prospects for 2027 NFL Draft ahead of Week 6
  5. 05 On3 ESPN shakes up Top 25 Power Rankings after Week 5 college football slate