Recent content by Mad Max

  1. M

    *** Official Kentucky vs LSU SEC Football Prediction Contest ***

    Kentucky:35 LSU: 31 Tiebreaker: 444
  2. M

    A NIL idea for J Batt to change UK football for the long term

    His name is Tolkien. You sir, are the problem.
  3. M

    *** Official Kentucky @ South Carolina SEC Football Prediction Contest ***

    No problem and thank you! We all obviously enjoy it and appreciate you doing it! Go Big Blue
  4. M

    *** Official Kentucky @ South Carolina SEC Football Prediction Contest ***

    Hey Old Red, thanks for posting. I think last week, you had me down as picking South Alabama to win. Thought I had it as UK 45, SA 13, but maybe I screwed up (or was drunk,LOL. For this week, Kentucky: 35 South Carolina: 27 Tiebreaker: 245
  5. M

    Big Blue Madness

  6. M

    No Power K please

    Just tell them if we avoid the power K, their wildest dreams will come true. thats what id do.
  7. M

    No Power K please

  8. M

    Anyone else indifferent for the coming basketball season?

    Am I excited for college basketball? Honestly, no. I used to watch hundreds of games. I’d watch Drexel vs Hostra if it was on. For about 4 years, Ive only watched UK games, and for the last two, actually missed a few (used to NEVER happen). for me it’s not UK, it’s college ball. I miss the...
  9. M

    *** Official Kentucky vs South Alabama SEC Football Prediction Contest ***

    Take it to the bank. I’m in the top 50! Kentucky: 45 South Alabama: 13 Tiebreaker: 175
  10. M

    Move on

    Loved Stoops, but by last year, it was time for a change. Too many ineffective coaches/buddy hires, the Vince thing had gotten old, and the A&M debacle really wore on fans. over time that will recede and the success will rise back up, but new generation. Go Stein and Go Big Blue!!
  11. M

    Where does this win rank for you?

    Not sure, but this is gonna really help recruiting.
  12. M

    *** Official Kentucky @ Texas A&M Football Prediction Contest ***

    Kentucky: 17 Texas A&M: 42 Tiebreaker: 45
  13. M

    Calipari digging that hole deeper

    I guess if that’s how you choose to see it. But reality is, he saved us $35m Cal Derangement Syndrome, LOL. I’m with you though, wish we had to pay that buyout!
  14. M

    Calipari digging that hole deeper

    Well, he did walk away from $35m basically as a favor.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act