Recent content by madisonjuice

  1. M

    Hard hitting

    2017 we had no point guard because Thornton transferred and Jackson was a scorer. A true PG on that team would have been a godsend. We also played South Carolina in South Carolina, which was a joke of a draw. Politics forced the game to be moved, but that's another story. But there's no away...
  2. M

    Hard hitting

    I think there's a difference here between sharing an opinion, sticking to it, and being open to discussion versus what is actually happening in some of these posts. You can share your opinion or response without seeking conflict. There are some well thought out, nicely drafted replies in this...
  3. M

    Hard hitting

    Using any connotation of the word "failure" to describe this season, this team, or Coach K is laughable hyperbole. The beautiful, heartless reality of March Madness is that the best team simply doesn't always win. Does that make them failures? Uh, no. K always recruits the best players. He's...
  4. M

    Old Duke Games and Teams

    I never post, but I couldn't resist this thread. My favorite old game probably isn't too memorable to most, but it's one I'll never forget. Wake Forest at Duke on 1/17/2010. I got tickets last minute, @dukehokie scrambled down and we made the game. It was as intense and physical a game as...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football SEC, power conferences release statements after Protect College Sports Act passes Senate vote
  5. 05 On3 Football NCAA president Charlie Baker releases statement after Protect College Sports Act advances out of Senate vote