Recent content by MarkCPhi

  1. M

    FORE!

    If a packed leaderboard is your thing, today's final round at The Mink is your Huckleberry. A compelling mixture of expected participants and less heralded players provide potential for keen drama. Someone will emerge, and as always, my hope is the tournament is won, rather than someone...
  2. M

    FORE!

    Alex Fitz is 3 over thru 4. Awesome. ( I know. Bad form and all that.) Can't help it. And as i say, the little nuisance birdies #5. He's in thorn mode, I suspect.
  3. M

    FORE!

    The LIV experiment certainly has its issues, and I've never been a fan of that entity because of the Saudi money behind it. And that's the big issue. LIv was all about the cash, as it had no tradition. Allowing LIV players to resume on the long established tours makes perfect business sense...
  4. M

    Pinehurst recommendations

    Indeed!
  5. M

    FORE!

    The RBC Heritage offers quite a contrast to Augusta with its skinny fairways, Spanish moss, and perhaps most significantly, much less pressure. Augusta demands the A game in many situations simply to make par. You have to be ON, and when you miss, miss in the right spots. Out of position leads...
  6. M

    FORE!

    Nothing "right" about that enterprise. World-class money laundering.
  7. M

    FORE!

    It can't evaporate fast enough.
  8. M

    FORE!

    Rory is the total package. I love his game, but I also love his candor. He's a fabulous interview in that he will tell you the truth without hedging. When he "has it," he's almost impossible to beat.
  9. M

    FORE!

    Love that Rory found his game after Saturday. Would have been thrilled for Justin Rose, however. I just rejoined IC. Y'all knew me as thehig.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set
  5. 05 On3 Greg McElroy: Keelon Russell 'might be the best quarterback in the country by season's end'