Recent content by markusarrow

  1. M

    KAT's mother is in a medically induced coma(CV). YT video addressing it.

    I teared up watching Karl talk..Man this sucks
  2. M

    NCAA tournament canceled

    It is a very strange feeling,just crazy........
  3. M

    Update: All Conference Tournaments Cancelled.

    Alot of reruns are gonna be watched in the next few weeks...Fck
  4. M

    SEC tournament canceled

    Just saw Coach Cal with big smile walking down the hall...
  5. M

    ******UT vs UK Official Game Thread...Dedicated to CINDOG******

    Dam im glad i didnt watch the 2 half..Thts fckn pathetic....
  6. M

    Baylor vs TTU

    Tht was game a game changer call.....
  7. M

    Baylor vs TTU

    Very close game indeed.Go TT...
  8. M

    Total fouls called by conference

    Wow not shocked at all,It is disgusting.....
  9. M

    Dook vs NC State, round 2

    They look like garbage,so I guess they are.....
  10. M

    Bracketville 3-2

    No way in hell is Seton Hall above us? We owe them an fckn Powell....
  11. M

    Sunday March 1st games

    This season might make me stop watching this biased crap..Really sucks when you love cbb....
  12. M

    I watched the second half today

    I stay pissed at the refs, they have ruined this season so far.....As for enjoying the game....
  13. M

    Quickly reminds me of Gerald Fitch

    More like Delk I would say?
  14. M

    Let's go Virginia

    Oh hell yes
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set