Recent content by MayfieldBC

  1. M

    Which former wildcat player played with the biggest heart. For me it was Kenny SKY Walker

    Got to give another vote for Hayes. Love me some Chuck.
  2. M

    Shaqs son

    Pretty sure he made more than I do in a year...or 20, doing a commercial that probably took him half a day. So, yeah, I'll have what he's having.
  3. M

    So I saw this as the top story on UL scout page

    It's a matter of "Cardinal See, Cardinal Do" . They are following the example set by their leaders, Rick and Tom. "I didn't do anything wrong, so why are you punishing me" attitude.
  4. M

    Pitino will never work again for an Adidas school

    Been hearing he is going to start a fitness series titled "Fit in Fifteen"
  5. M

    Say something nice about Pitino or Jurich

    I'm not sure why this hit me so hard, but thank you very much. Just laughed myself into tears over this. well done Pygmy Squatch
  6. M

    Drew Franklin on Jurich: "he gone"

    You could be on to something with this line of thinking. I mean at this point, we obviously know Jurich is a crook without a moral compass; so how many of the "big name boosters " trying to keep him there are doing so because they fear the fallout of life without him in control?
  7. M

    If there was any truth to the Zion/Kansas story...

    As for the original question OP, I could care less about whether KU gets in trouble, I just want to watch Zion play ball. He is electrifying to say the least. Obviously, I want to see him playing in UK blue though.
  8. M

    If there was any truth to the Zion/Kansas story...

    As has been pointed out numerous times in the other Zion/KU thread, the info came from a less than credible source, and no one else is reporting ANYTHING about it. I suppose it "could" be true, but I doubt it. Probably just internet gossip.
  9. M

    Photoshop thread for the firing of Pitino

    OMG Silents...the Daffy Duck gif got me. That has so been this forum for the last 2 days
  10. M

    Louis Martin Blazer, III, the crook/snitch who instigated the FBI investigation

    Exactly what the coaches at U6 tell all their players and coaches
  11. M

    Photoshop thread for the firing of Pitino

    Oh my, this thread is glorious...
  12. M

    Sean Miller

    Hmmm, "flames out early and underperforms"....maybe he did read Rick's books
  13. M

    Orlando Antigua Makes Me Nervous

    It is very plausible that an assistant could get the money without the HC knowing anything about it, just as Bluegrassking alluded to. That isn't even my biggest concern. My concern is how many players around the country, and yes, possibly including some of our own, might have received...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Going viral is in P.J. Fleck's blood, but can the Minnesota coach do it for beating a blue blood?
  2. 02 On3 Football The play-calling stat that should worry every Texas fan
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Playoff 24-team expansion talks continue with meetings in Chicago
  4. 04 On3 Football Chris Del Conte addresses 'embarrassing' conduct, celebrations from Texas players vs. Tennessee
  5. 05 On3 Football Brian Kelly: 'Take Luke Fickell off that hot seat' after Wisconsin's comeback win vs. Penn State