Recent content by MBrandybuck

  1. MBrandybuck

    WE ARE!!!!

    This is me. I’m an old guy and I’ll admit that I don’t get why folks are doing this. But ultimately, it doesn’t hurt me a bit. It’s a tough world out there and if it makes somebody happy to present as a different gender than they were born into, why should I get all worked up about it? I may...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Wasserman’s College Football Top 10: Alabama rises after dominant win over Mississippi State
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 On3 Football Brett McMurphy's college football AP Top 25 ballot after Week 5
  5. 05 High School Louisiana High School Football Ranking: Top 25 Teams - Oct. 4