Not presuming. Im also not saying he's going to UK. Its a business decision more than anything. He has not told people where he's going as far as I know.
I can say he loves and has always loved UK. It really comes down to whether the program can give him what he needs. Just a year ago that was an easy no. Stein changed things fast.
Probably true. However it shouldnt be discounted there is another KY team that's going to mercy rule every team they play this season. Loaded with D1 players including the number 2 player in the country.
I read it and still don't know what you were talking about.
Private schools have something to offer these kids and they take advantage of it. Is it fair? Almost certainly not, but its the system.
I was offered a "scholarship" to a private school in high school for a sport 30 years ago, but I...
He's not an attorney or he's a really bad one. Lord knows there plenty of those out there. Im getting wannabe vibes while maybe being a student? Not sure. Only thing that's certain is he's a complete idiot.
By that stupid logic; BYU and St John's were clearly failures since they pushed to add last minute players who came available.
Or is this just an anti Pope agenda...
So the standard is the SEC and SEC tourney SEED? Thats some goalpost moving. You left out SEC tourney results and the giant one...NCAA tourney results. Any standard excluding tournament results is disingenuous at best. That is the single biggest factor of determining success or failure.
Given...