Recent content by MegaBlue05

  1. MegaBlue05

    Anyone else indifferent for the coming basketball season?

    This is me, but I have never been a basketball first/only fan. I’m in football mode right now. I will DVR BBM and skip to the men’s team like usual. I will get a tad excited for B/W scrimmage and then the actual excitement will hit in exhibition season.
  2. MegaBlue05

    Anyone else indifferent for the coming basketball season?

    I’m too invested in college and NFL football to give basketball a single thought right now if being honest. I’ll worry about it after Halloween.
  3. MegaBlue05

    Pope still doesn’t want another assistant

    He’s saving the money for NIL to land a 3-star Utah native and has thousands of assistants on this very board who have never once lost a game!
  4. MegaBlue05

    Cam Ward - Death Threats

    I will go on record and say if Arch’s last name was Smith or Jones and his relatives were random people, he wouldn’t be on draft boards. I just don’t see generational talent. I see a poor reader of defenses whose first instinct is to scramble for 4 yards.
  5. MegaBlue05

    Cam Ward - Death Threats

    The Titans have been dog ish for 5 years now. If that fanbase should be threatening anyone, it’s the owners and general managers who don’t understand skill position pieces on offense with the worst offensive line in the league ain’t winning jack. Ward is just another average to bad quarterback...
  6. MegaBlue05

    Tampa Bay Bucs fans. Is this it for Todd Bowles?

    My best friend is a Bucs fan. He’s wanted Bowles gone for a couple years. His texts after all 3 games this season have been “Fire Bowles tomorrow.”
  7. MegaBlue05

    Wrestling Thread

    Sadly, it’s a tough industry where a lot of people in it die prematurely. It’s like if you go back and watch a PPV from the late 90s, you’ll come across matches where everyone in it is dead, with many having been dead for decades. I was hoping with some of the industry changes (less roiding...
  8. MegaBlue05

    Wrestling Thread

    RIp Pac
  9. MegaBlue05

    FB: SAM GREENE - DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE WEEK - SEC

    Dude’s arms look like tree trunks. Well deserved.
  10. MegaBlue05

    What’s up with LSU?

    I hope Ole Miss wins by 60.
  11. MegaBlue05

    Where does this win rank for you?

    Top 5 along with OT vs. LSU in 2007, Lamar’s fumble, 2018 at UF, first Citrus Bowl win with Benny.
  12. MegaBlue05

    Terry Francona is part of the problem...

    Lifelong Cincinnati pro sports fan, Reds and Bengals. Born in 80. For the Reds, 1990 was nice. 1994 and 1995 was pretty good. Brief spark in the 2010s. Everything else uas pretty much sucked. When Bengals ownership is the most competent ownership in the city, there’s a problem.
  13. MegaBlue05

    JPR scouting predicts SEC order of finish

    This is some AI slop from hell. Society is cooked.
  14. MegaBlue05

    WHO DEY WHO DEY

    Plenty to clean up. But glad to see DL getting pressure. They need to get better on third down. My favorite stat was o-line only gave up one sack. Gotta keep Joe clean to have any success.
  15. MegaBlue05

    Stein say something controversial....?

    I have no issues with the flask or obscenities comments. Because in my younger days, I brought a flask into that stadium and also yelled obscenities at other team’s players, especially the Vols. Who am I to judge? Lol
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football The Big Ten's weak early scheduling is main reason college football ratings are down
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 5 trades
  4. 04 On3 Football Robert Griffin III: Dylan Stewart 'tanking his draft stock' with 'uncoachable' behavior vs. Alabama
  5. 05 On3 Football Nick Saban recalls taking secret interview for New York Giants job while at Michigan State