Recent content by MFlan35

  1. M

    Hard hitting

    The biggest issue I had with the article was this quote: 'Duke couldn’t afford for even one of its star freshmen to underperform.' We had 3 star freshman that underperformed in the Michigan State game, and it was still a 1 point game. Cam & Tre's offense was abysmal. RJ had a decent...
  2. M

    Bam and Knox

    Honestly, i'ts time for the NCAA to go. Just let colleges pay these players what they're worth and do away with the farce that is amateurism.
  3. M

    NBA lottery - Tatum

    Boston even though young, has got to be thinking about winning now. They're in the Eastern Conference finals. While I don't expect them to pick Tatum, I do think they would move the pick for an established player, i.e. Paul George. If Fultz doesn't go #1 it would be a shock.
  4. M

    Future K Replacement ...

    Brad Stevens right? He isn't leaving Boston. Miller, meh. He's kinda the same as Capel. Great recruiter, hasn't won anything. Few I could see, but highly doubt he leaves Gonzaga. Why would he? He's untouchable there, and expectations are soooo much lower. I'm sure he's had pretty good...
  5. M

    One and dones..

    I've coached high school basketball for the past 15 years (albeit you keep your players for 4 years.) If I had a choice between coaching talent or not, I'd always choose to coach talent. It is unfortunate that the NBA has turned college into a 1 year stopover for the top-10 guys, but it is...
  6. M

    So...did Paul George play at Duke??

    I didn't read it as K taking credit for Paul George, just a comparison. Might wanna take a deep breath.
  7. M

    Vote for the NBA GM Final Poll- JBHolmesfan vs. Aike

    Have never posted here before, but this thread and the whole idea of a GM Draft is a lot of fun. Man - this is a close call. JB Holmes has an edge in coaching and in star power, but Aike's squad i think has an edge in depth, versatility, potential over 5 years, and defense. If you break it...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Heisman officials see no good options if the 24-team playoff wipes out December's window
  2. 02 On3 Football Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps becomes law
  3. 03 On3 Football Going viral is in P.J. Fleck's blood, but can the Minnesota coach do it for beating a blue blood?
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Top-20 prospect Paul Osaruyi breaks down his official to Kentucky, reveals schools he could visit next & where things stand
  5. 05 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more