Recent content by mh-larch

  1. M

    FC/OT: Is Cory Giger right?

    Giger and many on here are overreacting. NW was a tough game after a deflating Wisconsin loss. Short week to make adjustments, had to travel, and facing the Wildcats on the opening of thier new stadium. Plus, this NW team is pretty solid. Yes, talent is down (it didn't help that Kraft hired so...
  2. M

    “State of State: Bendapudi outlines the road ahead for Penn State, urges community to get involved”

    Plus, more kids considering alternatives like going into the trades.
  3. M

    Grunk > Becht

    Amen to your post! It's so obvious and quite tiring to see these folks emerge after the first stumble. Yes, it was a bad loss, but I'm ready to get behind the team and the coach and enjoy the ride. We are off to a tough start but I'm excited to see how CMC, his staff, and this team respond.
  4. M

    44 Years ago today Penn State upset #2 Nebraska on their journey to win their first National Championship.

    Great excitement for the game because it was one of the nationally televised games. Great game to be in the student section. Before the game a guy across the hall in my dorm created a banner using the university bed sheets (I can't repeat what he painted on it :p). As mentioned above I remember...
  5. M

    BGJ weird presser moment this week

    I have no hard feelings toward CJF and hope he does well at Tech....but that presser was so wierd and he was so arrogant to do that.....he deserves to be called out here and wherever. I agree that on the day to day stuff leave him alone. On this one, nahhh he made an a$$ out of himself. Big...
  6. M

    The wisdominess of PK's move from Nike to Adidas is working wonders:

    Agreed.....Nike has been passed by by so many other brands. On is just one of them. An aside. Please don't tell me they call soccer cleats or shoes boots. Kit and pitch are bad enough 😕
  7. M

    RIP artist , Peter Max

    My mom got my brother, sister, and me Peter Max beach towels at a promotion at a Citgo gas station. Very cool towels.
  8. M

    2026 U.S. Open Tennis

    When I was younger and competing in various sports I was always taught to be gracious in defeat, and for some time looked down on these post match tantrums. But you know what....I never won jack sh&t. These elite players and champions HATE losing.....and while I'd prefer they be a bit more...
  9. M

    OT: I was up in Stuart earlier today so I stopped to see Pizza Girl...

    What? Are you crazy? She's just right.
  10. M

    2026 Phillies Thread

    Really? He doesn't seem very talkative.
  11. M

    2026-27 Blue Band Drum Major

    Agreed......last year's version was not up to par.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Wasserman’s College Football Top 10: Alabama rises after dominant win over Mississippi State
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 On3 Football Marquise Lightfoot leaves Miami-Clemson game with injury, does not return
  5. 05 On3 Football Harvard walks off Colgate with miraculous Hail Mary lateral for the win