A teenage girl with that type of emotional and physical outburst is a flashing red warning sign
Conversely, if you have a female willing to defend her “property” to that length…
Seriously, there’s some layers to the onion that need peeled back
Mattingly’s son is the GM so that is an interesting dynamic.
Topper is a start but really to make a difference, there needs to be an infomercial
“Wait…there’s more!!!”
Bad contracts and Bad Leadership is a bad Combination
The Phils are a LIV golf version an MLB team.
Now that so many of them can sit back and count their cash, they have lost their competitive edge :cautious:.
I gave up watching this team during the James Harden era...that was my last hope. Maxey deserves to be in an organization that knows how to succeed. I can't root for Embiid, Paul George or Josh Harris,
I liked him out of camp….not any more.
You get an opportunity and you aren’t mature enough to stay focused on the task at hand. I hope he’s gone in the offseason along with Ringo