Recent content by mikefla

  1. M

    Rashod Kent

    went incognito.....read it fine but OMG......pls pls pls get it together old friend !!!!!
  2. M

    Penn St has a new coach

    Just as long as WE BEAT PSU..I am AOK!!! LOL
  3. M

    Road to the final 4 would have been achievable had we won

    Houston will KILL Cuse...
  4. M

    What happened with Joe Boylan?

    Stroke. I wish him well !!!!
  5. M

    Rutgers vs Syracuse (Sweet 16 )

    I would much rather KILL Cuse...yet again.......
  6. M

    Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers Basketball vs. Clemson

    8 pt lead YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
  7. M

    Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers Basketball vs. Clemson

    39...37 RU lets GOOOOOO!
  8. M

    Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers Basketball vs. Clemson

    Clemson up by 3..........bah ok,,,down by one
  9. M

    Rutgers #7 Seed In BigTen Tournament

    I watched it.........Thank YOU Penn State
  10. M

    Down goes Maryland!

    I watched it...THANK YOU Penn State!!!!!!!!!! BYU here we come !!!!!!
  11. M

    No Leadership on this Team

    I know NOTHING about what goes on off the court 1-I just know MYLES went 1-2 >had 2pts(my grandma could do better) Baker 4 pts 1reb McConnel 1 pt MulCahey 0 rebs 4players ...6pts.... 2-Harper and Young hustled & had 22pts 9rebs between them Looks to me like 2 groups that DONT get along
  12. M

    You heard it hear first

    more like GD bad fan....
  13. M

    The freshmen

    and yet... with a few exceptions ..WE ARE competing in the big
  14. M

    THE OFFICIAL RUTGERS-MARYLAND PREDICTION THREAD

    we WILL beat Md Rutgers 76 Md 67
  15. M

    Bracketologists: Rooting interest around the Big 10 and elsewhere?

    Penn ST lost yesterday... Md beat Minny Honestly I think we can beat, Minny, Md, IU , Nebby.......but lose to Mich the bracketologists have us at #6 playing #11 20-2 Drake....
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Ohio State vs. Iowa: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  3. 03 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  4. 04 On3 Football Jeremiah Smith sets Ohio State career receiving touchdown record vs. Iowa
  5. 05 On3 Football ESPN's College GameDay headed for Tuscaloosa for Georgia-Alabama in Week 6