Recent content by Miller22

  1. M

    Iowa @ PSU

    More educated than this guy
  2. M

    Iowa @ PSU

    Excuses for the fake injuries and now you're using turnovers as excuses for getting pummeled...lol. If PSU got crushed like Iowa did tonight the last thing I'm doing is making excuses.
  3. M

    Iowa @ PSU

    Listen, I didn't come on here to give you guys crap but now I will. The point is...Iowa fans, Iowa's ast. coach and Ferentz were WRONG with mocking fake injuries and fake injuries accusations. And now you's start making excuses, throwing shade, and going back to 1971 for Gods sakes, when you's...
  4. M

    Iowa @ PSU

    I don't have the game recorded anywhere so best I can do is go by extended highlight from youtube. #1 was safety Jaquan Brisker who was PSUs best player on defense that year and now starts at safety for the Bears. He injured his arm and shoulder game one vs Wisconsin. He's played through the...
  5. M

    Iowa @ PSU

    I was reading the Iowa Swarm Lounge and wish I could post there as a Penn St fan. Can only post here. A few Iowa fans are making the typical old lazy and classless comments calling Penn St....Ped St. I could sit here and call Iowa.... The Iowa Klan for all their racist cases they've been...
  6. M

    Iowa @ PSU

    Everyone seems to judge their upcoming opponent by the last game the opponent played. And yes Penn State's offense versus Illinois wasn't great. But prior they were much better against West Virginia and Delaware yes I know Delaware is a nobody. I thought Florida state was going to kick the...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football The play-calling stat that should worry every Texas fan
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Playoff 24-team expansion talks continue with meetings in Chicago
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football Chris Del Conte addresses 'embarrassing' conduct, celebrations from Texas players vs. Tennessee
  5. 05 On3 Football Brian Kelly: 'Take Luke Fickell off that hot seat' after Wisconsin's comeback win vs. Penn State