Recent content by Mindemon

  1. M

    Darius Acuff makes history.

    I know some of you follow Acuff, so I thought I would post that he is the first NCAA player to get signature men's shoe endorsement. It's from Reebok. https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/48296040/arkansas-acuff-scores-historic-signature-shoe-deal-reebok
  2. M

    Arkansas

    I Am a Razorback fan. I only came here to apologize for the one or two Arkansas fans that joined this forum and are making fools of themselves on here. The majority of us are not that way. Most of us recognize that Kentucky has a good team and beat us at our house. You all have also had a...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 2028 Rivals150: Josiah Rose, Benji Berrouet among the prospects Rivals is betting on more than the industry
  5. 05 On3 Football Michigan TE Zack Marshall apologizes for 'inappropriate comments' made after team's loss to Minnesota