Recent content by MissingWCC

  1. M

    Jeff Teague on Cal

    I agree wholeheartedly, but the culture was created that if you hadn't developed enough in your one season you were seen as a failure. Most of the faux one and dones were also recruited over so they ran the risk of losing their PT and looking even worse. You couldn't blame them really.
  2. M

    Ziegler vs. Lamont redux

    Sorry got the two games mixed up.
  3. M

    Kentucky busts last perfect bracket

    It was probably Jeff Goodman.
  4. M

    Ziegler vs. Lamont redux

  5. M

    I am just so thrilled

    They low down, they dirty, and they some snitches too.
  6. M

    Malachi Moreno in 11th Region final game tonight

    He plays the banjo, why not basketball?
  7. M

    Cooper Flagg’s mom upset by UNCheat fans

    Take a load off that buffet plate Fannie.
  8. M

    SOT: Meanwhile, in Ohio HS Basketball

    And white kids aren't? Give me a break.
  9. M

    UK has SEVEN Quad 1 Wins……

    I do the same thing. It's part of my autism and I can't control it so I feel better doing it that way.
  10. M

    Assistant Coaches - Props / Shout Outs and All That Stuff

    He was on hiatus from his teaching job at Hogwarts.
  11. M

    Always said IU had their head up their ***

    It wasn't so much that he was winning because their last final four under Knight was the loss to Duke in 92. He was fired eight years later. The plain truth is that they were scared turdless by him and that was why the administration refused to blindly support a basketball coach after that. He...
  12. M

    Cal its unreal

    His only final four appearances that count were with UK. He cheated to get his first two so there's that.
  13. M

    Pope was asked bout Amari’s body language

    It was shocking how little Amari seemed to be interested in even moving let alone blocking sots or positioning for rebounds. I don't believe I've ever seen so little effort from him. I was hoping he wasn't hurt.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 4-star Jalen White details official visit date with Mississippi State; what's next with Kansas & Washington
  5. 05 On3 Football Paul Finebaum on Alabama-Georgia: The winner can start thinking about the College Football Playoff