Recent content by mmca

  1. M

    Best QB to NEVER win State

    Riley Lees of Libertyville, I believe he's the first and only QB to pass for over 2,000 yards and rush for over 2,000 yards in a season.
  2. M

    Favorite sports show?!?!

    Maybe showing my age but my favorite - Wide World of Sports - Hosted by Jim McKay! I could wait for Saturday afternoon. "The agony of defeat" da da da ton onnn!
  3. M

    Was 2024 the year of the QB

    Q. Schambow Libertyville - 184/249 for 3,521 yds, 52 TD's, 5 int's. That's a pretty darn good season!!!
  4. M

    New 6a conversation

    I like the attention this game is attracting! This should be a hard fought game and it's tough to beat a team twice in one season. That being said, LF always plays Libertyville tough. Coaching will play a big part in this game(always does) so I'd lean to LF pulling this one out. I hope I'm...
  5. M

    What IHSA Football Players Have Super Bowl Rings?

    Also, Aaron Moorehead, Deerfield, Illinois, Colts
  6. M

    Linebacker High (Loyola Academy) - Top 5 All-Time Linebackers

    You beat me to it!! Mike was an old friend. May he RIP!
  7. M

    Interesting Development

    Regarding #6 - That would be one hell of a crown at midfield, haha. May he RIP!
  8. M

    Fitz asking for $130M in lawsuit

    Good for Fitz!!!! I hope he get it all and then some.
  9. M

    Local who just made NFL roster

    Charlie Jones- Purdue/Iowa/Buffalo, Deerfield HS, 4th rd, Bengals!!
  10. M

    Hankwitz is laying out the truth on Twitter right now

    I sure the HELL HOPE SO!! Talk about a railroad job! I hope Fitz makes the Duke Lax settlement look like peanuts!!!!!
  11. M

    All Fitz team

    Sherrick McManis must be on this list!
  12. M

    Turkey bowl

    Mark McAuliffe, played FB with Chris and a Classmate of Claudia
  13. M

    Turkey bowl

    I grew up with the Casey's! An awesome family!!!! I look forward to reading the article. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
  14. M

    Coldest Playoff Game

    1977 5A Championship game, night game. One of the coldest HS games ever attended!!
  15. M

    SoThe first thought I had seeing the new proposed Northwestern stadium

    If I recall correctly, in the video reveal they mention the artificial turf. Would be an awesome venue for the Championships!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  2. 02 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  3. 03 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  4. 04 On3 ESPN shakes up Top 25 Power Rankings after Week 5 college football slate
  5. 05 On3 NIL Chris Holtmann took a lower salary in contract extension to help with DePaul's NIL, here's why