Recent content by moontower2

  1. M

    Definitely remember you from Back in the day. Definitely had some Tacos too!

    Definitely remember you from Back in the day. Definitely had some Tacos too!
  2. M

    Got it- tix incoming

    Got it- tix incoming
  3. M

    I can text you the tickets if you want to PayPal or Venmo me after you get the tix that would...

    I can text you the tickets if you want to PayPal or Venmo me after you get the tix that would work for me
  4. M

    I’ll do $50 each, how about that?

    I’ll do $50 each, how about that?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 On3 Football ESPN College GameDay makes picks for Week 6 slate, Georgia at Alabama
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears