Recent content by Moparforever

  1. M

    Western Piedmont 3A/4A Conference Week 1

    It was moved to Saturday at noon
  2. M

    Western Piedmont 3A/4A Conference Week 1

    Chase is up on Polk 15 - 0 Lightning delay with 2:25 left in the first qt Chase offense looks pretty good Polks moving the ball just can’t do anything inside the 20
  3. M

    Football Cleveland County

    You know that the KM coach has to be thinking “what in the hell have I gotten myself into “ 😂
  4. M

    Greg Lloyd.

    Maybe they just don’t have any … can’t take something that you don’t have 😂
  5. M

    Football Cleveland County

    Poor ol Wayne always getting verbally abused…. Rulz says he deserves it tho 😂😂 🍻 heres to Wayne
  6. M

    Football Cleveland County

    I can’t wait for Rulz to start blasting people with 7 Time now !!!! Congratulations to Crest and Shelby
  7. M

    Clayton vs Grimsley Let's talk about it

    This is the worst … but good game I have ever watched. .. it’s darn near impossible to even watch
  8. M

    Football Cleveland County

    We thats cool didn’t know they played at Tulane 👍
  9. M

    Shelby The True Dynasty

    Don’t worry Shelby will move a district line to keep that number small so they can win those “little league “ titles 😂
  10. M

    MA @ 6A WATAUGA

    when I read this post that y’all had kept it close and was proud of the accomplishment ….so I go look at the score ..61-7 what … why .. why post this
  11. M

    Hey Mr Kidd! Shelby at Eastern Randolph

    He’s learned how to talk so pretty with all the conversations with the Crest guys … they have taught him big words 😂
  12. M

    Hey Mr Kidd! Shelby at Eastern Randolph

    You lucky dog … having service in the tree .. I have it in one spot but not where I have been hunting this year …
  13. M

    Hey Mr Kidd! Shelby at Eastern Randolph

    Yeah I eat nothing but venison from about October to March 😂 love it ..nothing better than a good rare cooked backstrap
  14. M

    Hey Mr Kidd! Shelby at Eastern Randolph

    Come on man .. who don’t love Star Trek 😂 I also see someone burnt some powder this morning 😂
  15. M

    Hey Mr Kidd! Shelby at Eastern Randolph

    Yeah I have not even been down since most everyone moved up to at least 3a
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football Bob Stoops evaluates John Mateer: 'I just don’t think you can play that position without confidence'
  5. 05 On3 Football Miami OC Shannon Dawson slams preseason rankings: 'We'll count the chips up at the end of the year'