Recent content by Mperry411

  1. M

    Big day today for me. I could use some prayers.

    Oh my! Prayers sent. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
  2. M

    It’s gotta be Drew or Pearl

    Plus would either even want to come to Kentucky? πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
  3. M

    Shepherd

    My bad.
  4. M

    Sheppard ...

    Another reason he should stay. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
  5. M

    Sheppard ...

    And just a freshman. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
  6. M

    Shepherd

  7. M

    Clay Travis with bad news for UK fans on Calipari

    Is Kentucky still a premier program that we could get someone better?
  8. M

    Matt Jones: “Cal looked very tense tonight”

    How many F-ing layups did Texas have? Doesn’t Kentucky have three 7 footers? No rim protection at all! 😑
  9. M

    I honestly never took the bait with this team, and still not biting.

    So who are we losing? Shep? Dilingham? Who else?
  10. M

    ***UNofficial Kentucky vs. Gonzaga Thread***

    😬😬😬😬😬😬
  11. M

    Do you support the decision to reinstate the UK-IU series?

    I would rather see it on nuetral courts but it’s Indiana and Kentucky. The state teams mean something. I’d rather do away with Louisville. Even though I think they should keep both. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
  12. M

    Give me your credentials for being a UK fan:

    I would have loved to see you beat Duke! I don’t know what it is about them but I have never liked them. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 NIL Dan Hurley on navigating the NIL landscape: 'I look at it like it's a poker game'
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: USA Today reveals Coaches Poll Top 25 after Week 5