Recent content by Mr Guy

  1. M

    Is there a more underachieving team in nation

    I hope you're right, but using that logic, Riley and Oregon State have been owed good karma for decades.
  2. M

    Pass 1st offense?

    I would say so. When the screen pass replaces the sweep or pitch, I would say we are a pass first offense.
  3. M

    SIAP: Just saw a stat on ESPN

    It obviously shows that in .75 years as HC at Nebraska, Riley has eclipsed what it took Pelini 7 years to "accomplish." For Riley supporters, this stat will be deemed irrelevant. For anti-Riley folk, this stat is yet another embarrassing addition in the dossier that has come to define...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football Derek Mason blasts Conference USA officiating after Middle Tennessee loss: ‘I’m tired of the bullshit’
  5. 05 On3 Football ACC names Football Players of the Week following Week 4 in college football