Recent content by MS4EVER

  1. M

    Justin Swider named Wheaton Academy HC

    So proud and happy for Justin and his family!!
  2. M

    Is MC Primed to Win It All Again?

    Congrats on the 5 peat! 100% agree!!
  3. M

    Roughest nonconference schedules in 2026

    MS has Batavia and Six Flags to start! Then Maine West and I believe Vernon Hills. How sad the CSL is for ducking the MSL and scheduling this garbage!
  4. M

    Mid-Suburban League-DVC Merger?

    I know for a fact MS did not vote for it.
  5. M

    Mid-Suburban League-DVC Merger?

    I know MS and GBS for sure.
  6. M

    Mid-Suburban League-DVC Merger?

    I believe the vote was 12-4 against it.
  7. M

    Mid-Suburban League-DVC Merger?

    Extremely disappointed in all the CSL members that voted against playing the MSL teams. Terrible!!
  8. M

    tv play-by-play and analysis

    Dave Bernhard has always been my favorite!
  9. M

    St. Rita vs. Brother Rice . . .

    I wish I could be at the game but I have a family party. Anyway I will be taunting my nieces BR grad husband. Hopefully my wife will allow me to wear my SR swag!!
  10. M

    St. Rita 54, Batavia 34

    Todd or Coach Kuska as some of you call him asked me to bring the stuffing on Thursday. I had to pass this year. Wife’s relatives from Italy are here.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football SEC, power conferences release statements after Protect College Sports Act passes Senate vote
  5. 05 On3 Football NCAA president Charlie Baker releases statement after Protect College Sports Act advances out of Senate vote