Recent content by mspaeth

  1. M

    New SF from Italy?

    Is this commitment DONE?
  2. M

    Copeland vs Hines

    Future NBA player vs a future really,really good player at the local YMCA.
  3. M

    Let's get stupid

    Witcher All Beast 2nd team!
  4. M

    Knicks in Six

    Harper will be the man, once he gets his own team. All NBA - He is really good!
  5. M

    Knicks in Six

    Ghosts put to bed? First Arsenal and now the Knicks….
  6. M

    Knicks in Six

    Damn - Knicks in 6 could happen!
  7. M

    Knicks in Six

    OKC gave us the roadmap on how to stop Wemby....follow it and we have a chance.
  8. M

    Isaiah Coleman to …

    The darkside of NIL.....many players are left with no or terrible options. Swagggzy -- Welcome to the American Athletic Conference. Hopefully Coleman doesn't have monthly payments on the Mercedes - $1.5MM to probably $150K
  9. M

    Anyone watching NBA Playoffs

    Brunson was one of the best college players I have ever seen, but I thought he had no chance in the League. BTW - The Cavs quit.....I would start again of I were Dan Gilbert. That was horrible to do in front of the hometown fans.
  10. M

    What's our roster look like now?

    To posters - click on joeyklings name on the far left...then click ignore. You will never see his posts again.
  11. M

    PF/C Targets

    I thought we were going to be horrible, and I did not like any of the incoming players last year - except Hines.
  12. M

    PF/C Targets

    Wilcher to Simpkins - BIG upgrade.....the rest I cant argue with
  13. M

    PF/C Targets

    Hen Hao!
  14. M

    Nathan Mariano

    Hines made 3.5MM and will have a long NBA Career......IC wont, but I would take him back.
  15. M

    Nathan Mariano

    Give me a team of G-League players. Better than a HS Top 100-200 kid who has played against a bunch of 5-8'' 14 year olds from St Rose HS. :)
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 NIL Chris Holtmann took a lower salary in contract extension to help with DePaul's NIL, here's why
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating