Recent content by MtNittany

  1. MtNittany

    Jay Paterno Gets It Right

    Jay should have gotten some sort of job at some point in his life.
  2. MtNittany

    Splain something to me Lucy

    Maybe Manske and Peoples are going to start.
  3. MtNittany

    Who would you want as PSU AD?

    Pizza Girl.
  4. MtNittany

    FC/OT: New York Times 100 Best TV Shows of 21st Century.

    These insufferable people should not be allowed to live amongst the rest of us.
  5. MtNittany

    FC/OT: New York Times 100 Best TV Shows of 21st Century.

    They left out Jimmy Webb as well. They don't seem to be a very good judge of....well...much of anything.
  6. MtNittany

    General Golf Thread

    I didn't watch a minute of this made for tv disaster. I'll just say that PDJT is a great friend to golf and all the professionals I have known and have had as friends over the years (including his Pro at Bedminster) hold him in high regard.
  7. MtNittany

    FC/OT: New York Times 100 Best TV Shows of 21st Century.

    Apparently Jack is coming back. Kiefer Sutherland says Howard Gordon has a strong new 24 revival idea and he wants to finish Jack Bauer’s story. A 24 revival faces Disney approval hurdles after the Fox sale, though Sutherland says meaningful progress has been made. Howard Gordon confirms a 24...
  8. MtNittany

    FC/OT: New York Times 100 Best TV Shows of 21st Century.

    I think I gave it another year after that. It was just so different and so in your face. All the split screens and the clock. Kiefer - miserable human being that he probably is - was perfectly cast. Some of the torture for information scenes were so intense, I'm surprised even Fox got away...
  9. MtNittany

    FC/OT: New York Times 100 Best TV Shows of 21st Century.

    TV (in my entire long lifetime) was never as riveting and breath stopping as the first few seasons of 24. Maybe I'm alone, I don't know. How it's not even mentioned is beyond me.
  10. MtNittany

    FC/OT: New York Times 100 Best TV Shows of 21st Century.

    No 24? Jack Bauer won't be pleased, and someone may get shot in the leg.
  11. MtNittany

    '26 NFL Week 3 games (non-Eagles) thread (9/24, /27, /28)

    Asking Tyler Warren what positions he can play is probably like asking Edgar Winter what instruments he could play back in the day. The answer is "Yes."
  12. MtNittany

    I'm standing by my season prediction

    PSU needs to win football games this season to get good recruits. That's the situation PSU is in now.
  13. MtNittany

    I'm standing by my season prediction

    Because we've been told again and again how fortunate PSU fans are to have all this continued cohesiveness, and what a great situation this is - everyone knows each other. All on the same page. It doesn't much matter if they don't produce. It goes to show that's it not easy, and I didn't...
  14. MtNittany

    I'm standing by my season prediction

    Nothing irrational about it. In this day and age, bringing players with you is an every year occurrence across college football. I think MC will be a good coach for PSU once he gets some recruits and reestablishes his PA/OH roots (providing we win some games the rest of the year). But we got...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football Kirk Herbstreit eager to see how Florida fares as the 'hunted' after Ole Miss bludgeoning
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Playoff, Bowl Projections: ESPN releases updated predictions after Week 4