Recent content by murphleejd

  1. M

    IC notifications about Polymarket?

    Co-sign. I could care less about McMurphy's picks lol.
  2. M

    Dropdown Options Hidden

    Thanks Ben!
  3. M

    Dropdown Options Hidden

    Not sure what is causing this but when I'm in the forum page I can't see any dropdown options at the top, they are hidden behind banner. I've attached a screenshot of what I see.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Five-Star Plus+ WR Easton Royal says upcoming visits are 'final piece' to decision
  5. 05 On3 Football 2026 college football rankings: Danny Kanell releases top 12 after Week 5