Recent content by Natchrlman2

  1. Natchrlman2

    Washington

  2. Natchrlman2

    Michigan fans FLIPPING OFF IOWA PLAYERS !

    I saw a post in another thread that said that it was Watsons dad so I’m guessing you’re correct
  3. Natchrlman2

    same CBS announcers as last week

    I sync the Hawkeye radio network with the game and listen to Dolph and Pat….. I know people complain about Dolph but to me he’s as Iowa as it gets and I figure any year could be his last I miss Eddie but Pat is doing a great job replacing him
  4. Natchrlman2

    If Khalia H. commits?

    three words…… Iowa Women’s Wrestling
  5. Natchrlman2

    NM!

  6. Natchrlman2

    NM!

    I always thought nm was nevermind 🤣
  7. Natchrlman2

    ISU's Lipsey enters lawsuit to gain extra year of eligibility

    McDonalds in Ames is hiring…. same color uniforms
  8. Natchrlman2

    Ava moving up

    I did too
  9. Natchrlman2

    RBs 1 and 2 for first road game

    what reason is that? honest question…… are you educating the masses? 😉
  10. Natchrlman2

    RBs 1 and 2 for first road game

    the Jackson kid kind of reminds me a little of the Harmon brothers ….. he has a ton of potential…..I hope Lester figures out some ways to get him on the field more
  11. Natchrlman2

    OSU kick-off time

    A wise man once said “You can’t drink all day if you don’t start in the morning!”
  12. Natchrlman2

    2027 Recruiting

    One B👀b reference and the thread goes off the rails
  13. Natchrlman2

    Honest Question about Jordan Williams

    Estrada is an easy guy to root for…. I agree he might surprise given the chance and he’s never been an embarrassment or distraction
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football USC at Penn State Polymarket odds: Opening point spread revealed, how to watch
  5. 05 College Football Playoff ESPN ranks Top 25 teams with highest chance to make College Football Playoff after Week 5