Recent content by nerfstate

  1. nerfstate

    Real American Freestyle

  2. nerfstate

    Real American Freestyle

    Not to assail your arguments or anything, but have you met sports fans on the internet before?
  3. nerfstate

    '26 U23 World Championships (10/12-18) thread

    Here’s Amit’s story about what is going on. Pretty scary stuff. She’s a real tough one though! If I had a 104.4 temp, wrestling the blankets off to go to the bathroom would be an accomplishment.
  4. nerfstate

    '26 Who's #1 (9/26) thread

    #Ames2State
  5. nerfstate

    '26 Who's #1 (9/26) thread

    Definitely the best venue for this event, IMO. I was really surprised at the lack of bodies/energy in Stillwater. There’s something to be said for D11’s density and tradition with/commitment to the sport.
  6. nerfstate

    Real American Freestyle

    Over half of us are Steelers fans. That’s like asking why we still hold a grudge against gable for the in state tuition thing.
  7. nerfstate

    Not great news…

    I wasn’t trying to say you were implying anything by your guess; I had the same guess looking at the photo. Just sharing what context I have to share (not much). I’m not going to speculate further on this situation unless more info comes out. 👍
  8. nerfstate

    Not great news…

    Pretty sure he graduated in spring of 25, though that obviously wouldn’t preclude him from hanging with his former teammates. Nice kid, met him a couple of times.
  9. nerfstate

    EARLY 2026-27 lineup projections/discussions

    I’m sure Levi is training pretty hard right now independent of his eligibility status, unless it’s time to taper before Kazakhstan. 😉
  10. nerfstate

    '26 Who's #1 (9/26) thread

    Melvin Miller beats Camryn Howard 10-3.
  11. nerfstate

    '26 Who's #1 (9/26) thread

    Sidun lost to Sanchez in UTB with 9sec less RT. Real snoozer.
  12. nerfstate

    '26 Who's #1 (9/26) thread

    Sidun is a beast but does he know how to shoot?
  13. nerfstate

    EARLY 2026-27 lineup projections/discussions

    He has beaten Valencia and Henson before. Not saying he’s a favorite in that group, but I can absolutely see a path to him winning the title. But I’m a big SVN fan so you can call me biased if you want.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Carson LaCombe's late-game heroics powers Pieper to thrilling comeback win vs. Judson
  5. 05 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters