Recent content by nirrad

  1. N

    OT:McMiller

    I know this may sound crazy but what if Smikle the twins and mcMiller wants to come back? I know that McMiller is a headache but damn she can shoot and Coach Redus can talk to her about transforming her game. That’s 4 guards right there.
  2. N

    OT: Spring Warmth, 3/5-3/12+? Winter 2025-26 - Patterns and Potential Winter Storms

    And this is why I moved to Texas lol
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Ohio State vs. Iowa: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  3. 03 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  4. 04 On3 Football Kyle Whittingham following Michigan's loss to Minnesota: 'This is the biggest challenge I've had'
  5. 05 On3 Football Pitt QB Mason Heintschel ruled out for season with knee injury