Recent content by Nit92

  1. N

    5A Game: Nazareth Academy 37 Peoria 30. 400 3Q

    Damn those school districts. Let them play 1A
  2. N

    Peoria Vs naz

    My son plays for Morris. Naz should beat Peoria. Morris is not a pass team, but they easily scored points. As bad as it seems, without a pick 6 and a boggled punt, they beat Morris by a touchdown. If Naz gets a few stops and can throw a bit, they will win this game.
  3. N

    Mahomet at Morris

    I know a team that won’t be favored…
  4. N

    Mahomet at Morris

    Thanks for the well wishes.
  5. N

    Mahomet at Morris

    My son had the opportunity to visit Minnesota recently. Coach Fleck immediately mentioned the Little Seven to him.
  6. N

    Mahomet at Morris

    Morris will show up to play, like Sycamore and Peoria, with kids in their school district. That I can say with certainty
  7. N

    Mahomet at Morris

    Idk if they can slow them down. But I think they will score points on them
  8. N

    Mahomet at Morris

    Morris was a popular team until two lopsided losses, albeit to very good teams. Their game yesterday could have easily been a running clock.
  9. N

    Richmond Burton at Providence next Saturday at 2pm

    St. Francis will beat Rochelle by a ton.
  10. N

    618 Talk: Who makes the Quarterfinals?

    Thanks for the information. I’m told the visitors section there is very small so I’ll get there early. I’d hate to come all that way for a loss!
  11. N

    618 Talk: Who makes the Quarterfinals?

    I have a son who plays for Morris. Can you tell me a little on what to expect from Centralia?
  12. N

    Best case scenario for your team

    There’s a much better chance to beat Sycamore than there would be to beat the champions of the other side of that bad conference.
  13. N

    Sycamore 8-0

    Did Carmel beat Antioch this year?
  14. N

    5A ranked 1-32

    I could not be more pleased with the draw Morris received.
  15. N

    Sycamore 8-0

    You’ve made your point on Morris in a few threads now. Thanks for your opinion
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 On3 Football LeSean McCoy calls Ohio State star Jeremiah Smith 'the greatest receiver I've ever laid eyes on'
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K’Nard Callendar