Recent content by Nolefinity

  1. N

    I didn’t realize that that gif link was hidden in the three dots. Thanks!

    I didn’t realize that that gif link was hidden in the three dots. Thanks!
  2. N

    Awesome, thanks for the reply and the tips 👍👍🤣

    Awesome, thanks for the reply and the tips 👍👍🤣
  3. N

    Well, I got it to work. Saved it to my phone camera roll and uploaded it. Previously, i got an...

    Well, I got it to work. Saved it to my phone camera roll and uploaded it. Previously, i got an error. I’m surprised it was that cumbersome. Anyway, cheers! Go Noles! Steve
  4. N

    Hey! Can you tell me how to post a gif? I saw you did so on my thread. Why is it that hard? I...

    Hey! Can you tell me how to post a gif? I saw you did so on my thread. Why is it that hard? I pasted this, and it turned into into a small embed. I also tried to upload it and also tried the image icon. nothing works! 🤣 https://tenor.com/bfTeH.gif
  5. N

    @nolesfaninva4ever Hi Darrell, it’s Steve Chapman, who you gave the Southern Miss tickets to. I...

    @nolesfaninva4ever Hi Darrell, it’s Steve Chapman, who you gave the Southern Miss tickets to. I mentioned that my temporary Warchant account was ending. This Nolefinity account is my normal one I’ve had for years, so I’m just checking in here to say hey. I got your text the other day about...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 On3 Football Florida vs. South Carolina enters lightning delay at halftime
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Prediction: SMU has moved into the driver's seat for blue-chip EDGE -- and a decision is nearing