Recent content by Norm26

  1. N

    Mr. DHP, I thoroughly enjoy your basketball insight. You maybe opined on this already and I...

    Mr. DHP, I thoroughly enjoy your basketball insight. You maybe opined on this already and I just missed it: what would your thought(s) have been on the Iowa women trying a zone against Minnesota? I read Jan mentioned she was afraid to try it, but I thought it was worth a try for at least a...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Report: West Virginia commitment Chris Wilson killed in Indiana shooting
  5. 05 On3 Football SEC names Football Players of the Week after Week 5