I agree, but 174 is not an Olympic weight so for 2028 he would have to cut back to 162.8 or go up to 189. Neither seems like a good choice. IMHO he stays at 165 although he may be bored. I certainly don't see anyone beating him at 165 any time soon.
I don't see Mitch moving up to a non Olympic weight. He does not look like a big 165 and his gas tank bears that out. IMHO he stays at 165 and then wrestles 74kg for freestyle.
I doubt Mitch moves up. 174 is not an Olympic weight so for the 2028 Games he would either have to cut back to 163 or go up to 189. IMHO he is fine right where he is.
Yeah, there are only so many placement ad advancement points available. The number without bonus points is around 890 so those scores would mean that all of the rest of teams would be tied with zero points. Not going to happen,. Just MHO.