Recent content by NTXCAT

  1. N

    Turn any UK loss into a win. Which game would you choose?

    I think I'd go championship games first because a 'ship is so hard to come by. But, there are some losses in UK history that would have (had we won) given us a clear path to a championship, so I included some of them on my list. My #1 is '66- Rupp's Runts, hands down. Erases the "racist" stigma...
  2. N

    Turn any UK loss into a win. Which game would you choose?

    Yep. Jacksonville, UCLA, St. Bonny & NM State...UK wins that title, but I think it's gotta be a title game to change.
  3. N

    Final 4 Picks

    UK Sparty Kansas A&M UK beats Kansas 77-74. Ulis feeds Murray for a three at the buzzer to win the best NCAA game in history.
  4. N

    Pencil A & M in as an early round NCAA upset victim

    I'm biased because I know Billy Kennedy from his Murray State time, but I think he's a helluva coach. Stansbury is a good in-game coach. Their kids are tough as nails. I think they could be a FF team.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 On3 Football Eli Drinkwitz shares update on DJ Jones after heart transplant
  5. 05 On3 Football ESPN College GameDay makes picks for Week 6 slate, Georgia at Alabama