Recent content by Oculus_Tiger

  1. Oculus_Tiger

    Leftist domestic terrorist group antifa vs American citizens...Summer of love 2.0

    Antifa sure was quiet for the past 4 years. Get a republican in office and they get back to their terrorizing.
  2. Oculus_Tiger

    Should Trump supporters be charged with treason?

    I don’t agree with a lot that he posts on social media. Even if he is trolling. But you have to admit. He’s got a very valid point.
  3. Oculus_Tiger

    Should Trump supporters be charged with treason?

    I don’t follow your last paragraph.
  4. Oculus_Tiger

    Should Trump supporters be charged with treason?

    I can assure you no politician hasn’t done something wrong. But I’m a sinner just like they are. I’m a different man now than I was 20 years ago. We can all change.
  5. Oculus_Tiger

    Should Trump supporters be charged with treason?

    I’m a trump supporter and think he is doing a fine job. On a weekly basis I go to work Monday through Friday, go to church every Sunday (I’m a Deacon), I love my family and try to spend as much time with them as I can, I pay my taxes, but according to Dems I’m a terrorist that should be put in...
  6. Oculus_Tiger

    Trump Inauguration

    Crazy times!! Praying for Trump, his team and this country!
  7. Oculus_Tiger

    Kash Pramod Patel - FBI Director

    Kash is an amazing choice for FBI Director. An absolute home run pick!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football SEC, power conferences release statements after Protect College Sports Act passes Senate vote
  5. 05 On3 Football NCAA president Charlie Baker releases statement after Protect College Sports Act advances out of Senate vote