Recent content by Old_Head

  1. O

    Fsu Bowen to bama

    3-2-1 here come the chicken littles.
  2. O

    Kentucky "Involved With" Princeton PG Xaivian Lee

    This would be a good pickup but I trust Pope to get the right pieces to fit together.
  3. O

    Missed portal recruits

    He’s a Dukie in disguise.
  4. O

    Chris Fisher tweet for the Nervous Nellies

    You sound pretty sure, so who have we offered that turned us down? Sources are appreciated…
  5. O

    Max Green

    Thanks! Interesting, I love in state guys, I’ll check him out.
  6. O

    Max Green

    Name sounds familiar but I’m drawing a blank on who he is.
  7. O

    Brandon Garrison back?

    It is what it is man. I love reading this board but it definitely makes it frustrating sometimes. PK is a decent coach that will win a few games in the ACC but will never beat us on a consistent basis or be a contender on a consistent basis.
  8. O

    Brandon Garrison back?

    It has, which I’m not knocking the true fans who are concerned but a lot of negativity is coming from trolls. Everyone has their guy they want us to get and when we don’t get him, the sky is falling.. lol Also, the ones complaining about other teams (UL) signing more guys than us do not...
  9. O

    Brandon Garrison back?

    They are a couple minor concerns but Pope has earned my trust. I’m excited to watch all the pieces fall and how they mesh together.
  10. O

    25-26 Rotation at the moment

    Right now I have starting: Jasper Oweh Williams Garrison Moreno We need a PG, a 3 and D wing and 2 guys who are interchangeable at the 4-5.
  11. O

    Is Jasper Johnson hiding in plain sight?

    I’m as excited for JJ as I’ve been for an incoming freshman in a long time. He’s big time!
  12. O

    Brandon Garrison back?

    Not everyone is gonna be a star or will need to be. Cal isn’t here any longer and we have a coach who knows what he’s doing in constructing a roster.
  13. O

    One Year Ago Today

    Our fans are use to a complete roster overhaul every single year and we aren’t signing guys at a rapid rate like the past 15 years.. lol Also, most of the negativity is from rival fans that are scared to death of Pope and UK. Thats all.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting UNC, Arkansas, Louisville and more: 5-star Demarcus Henry breaks down recruitment as decision date nears
  5. 05 On3 Football Nick Saban on Alabama-Georgia game: 'The Tide will dominate'