Recent content by Old_School59

  1. O

    Means Nothing

    Why post it then?
  2. O

    Best case scenario now

    I agree, or the #2 with Carolina. The networks demand it, so thats what will happen. MONEY MONEY MONEY
  3. O

    We will be 2 seed in the west with Gonzaga.

    Kentucky, due to the ratings game more than anything else, will be paired with either Duke or Carolina. Whichever region they may be in. Its that simple.
  4. O

    From a Tar Heel Fan

    Trust me I know the feeling well. Been a Carolina fan since 1966 and had many ups and downs. I thought all year Kentucky was the best team in the NCAA and said so on THR. We aren't all bad folks over there. I was so hoping to see you put it to the dookies in the title game. You guys are blessed...
  5. O

    From a Tar Heel Fan

On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  2. 02 On3 Football Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps become law
  3. 03 On3 Football Heisman officials see no good options if the 24-team playoff wipes out December's window
  4. 04 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big 12 football team after Week 4
  5. 05 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each ACC football team after Week 4