Recent content by Oneyewilly

  1. O

    Murphy @ South Pitt

    Congrats to you guys on a good win tonight and Prayers for the injured player. Hope you guys have a safe trip home and good luck the rest of the season.
  2. O

    Murphy @ South Pitt

    All you Murphy folks have safe travels coming down. I'm hoping the weather holds off and it'll be a dry field at the speedway.
  3. O

    Murphy @ South Pitt

    He was a playmaker for sure.
  4. O

    Murphy @ South Pitt

    It was negative 10 degrees up on that mountain it took our boys a while to warm up 🤣 Murphy's style does remind me of some east TN teams but still different than Cloudland. Sp should be familiar with what we will see tonight style wise
  5. O

    Murphy @ South Pitt

    This is no where close to what we fielded last year. Sp is very young and inexperienced this season. We graduated a DT that was a 3 star had multiple power 5 offers and a RB that went D1. QB and receiver went D2 and had our kicker transfer to Baylor. We lost several more key players as well. We...
  6. O

    Murphy @ South Pitt

    Go Pirates!
  7. O

    Murphy @ South Pitt

    5 miles or 500 miles we take charter busses. For a small program I feel we do a good job taking care of the players.
  8. O

    Murphy @ South Pitt

    A packed house at the speedway is hard to beat atmosphere wise. I don't expect standing room only but when there is it can get loud and we can get a little rowdy. I know its a long drive but I hope you guys bring a lot fans
  9. O

    Murphy @ South Pitt

    In all reality I'm hoping this is a good football game. Both programs have great tradition and historically both are in the mix for a state title each season. This pirate team is young in a lot of key positions and especially up front. We still have some speed at the skill positions but this...
  10. O

    Murphy @ South Pitt

    I don't know if these folks could handle Roy. It may be better for him to stay on the TN boards. He gets excited and trys to show people his pole 🤣
  11. O

    Murphy @ South Pitt

    Nah they will at least let you get past Ducktown. Heard their quota went up since covid 🤣
  12. O

    Murphy @ South Pitt

    I thought this Watson man's website was charging $10 a month to talk about this game. I garuntee you when these gas prices got so high I haven't left Gourdneck. Ain't no way I could afford $10 extra dollars a month.
  13. O

    Murphy @ South Pitt

    I just hope this young Pirate team can get a first down
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida