Recent content by palbeans

  1. P

    Jack Lausch!

    Back to the original topic of Jack Lausch, I expect he will be drafted in the first 10 rounds. He will have no real negotiating power, so the team can sign him below his slot money and use the rest for one of their higher picks. I agree he is a longshot to make the majors, but he certainly...
  2. P

    Tewaaraton Award tonight

    Thrilled to be wrong.
  3. P

    Tewaaraton Award tonight

    If she couldn't win last year when she set the single season goals record, I can't see it this year. Expect it will be Humphrey from UNC.
  4. P

    WLAX NCAA Tourney Thread

    Good to know. I still think she also should have been MVP over Humphrey since NU won the tournament, and Humphrey only had 2 goals in the final.
  5. P

    WLAX NCAA Tourney Thread

    Did I miss it, or was Madison Taylor not on the All-Tournament team? She did a great job distributing the ball to others today as shown by her 6 assists.
  6. P

    WLAX looking great in the semis

    Interesting that we switched to TicketMaster for football, but I just bought a ticket for tomorrow's game and it is on the old platform.
  7. P

    Our any of our remaining games winnable?

    We could win any of them and could lose all of them. USC may be the toughest including the travel, but we do have a bye week before it.
  8. P

    Heading to State College this weekend

    No, they've settled on one per year. USC this season.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Keelon Russell vs. Kamario Taylor could be the quarterback matchup of the year
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  3. 03 On3 Football College football insider: Florida State's critical stretch, USC buyout math & more
  4. 04 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field